RN/LPN positions are extremely limited, based upon client need, which we cannot predict. However, we are happy to accept your Application and resume. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are willing to work at a lower level (Nurse Aide) you may apply as a Nurse Aide. Please note: Compensation is based on the level at which you work. (Working at the Nurse Aide level = pay at the Nurse Aide rate of pay. Working at the Skilled Nursing level = pay at the Skilled Nursing rate of pay.)
Skilled Nursing Job Description: Skilled Nursing care in clients’ homes island-wide. Wound care, dressing changes, vent care, G- Tube feeding, catheter insertion, injections, pain management. Homecare duties include but are not limited to personal care, companionship, running errands, assisting with the activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring, range of motion exercises, assisting ambulation with wheelchair, walker, or cane, incontinence care, toileting, taking vital signs, housekeeping, meal preparation, daily paperwork/charting.
Hours vary per client needs.
All Applicants must have:
- State of Hawaii RN or LPN current license
- Minimum 3 months’ hands-on personal caregiving experience with the activities of daily living
- Current Adult CPR for everyone (Child CPR for those who will be caring for children)
- Current First Aid Certification
- Current TB clearance + must have had a TB 2-step done at some point in their life
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to see and hear independently
- Ability to ambulate within a variety of home situations
- Criminal Abstract free from any and all felony convictions and any misdemeanors related to the scope of the position Access to the Internet + valid, current email address
- Cell phone communication
- Pass all written entry exams with 80% correct or higher
- Must pass 4 out of 5 skills assessments
- Must have the legal right to work in the US
- Must possess valid, current driver’s license if willing to drive for clients
- Driver’s abstract if willing to drive for clients
- Upon hire, must present 2 valid forms of identification to satisfy I-9 requirements
Benefits: Flexible hours, long and shorts shifts; day or night. Island-wide work locations in clients’ homes. Health insurance and 401k available. Competitive hourly rates.
How to Apply for this Job
- Please click here to download the Employment Application to your computer. (Right-click and select “Save file as…” or “Save link as…”)
- Fill it out and save it again.
- Email application and resume to email@example.com