CNA / Nurse Aides work in the client’s home providing personal care, companionship, running errands, assisting with the activities of daily living, and any and all duties related to homecare. Tasks include but are not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring, range of motion exercises, assisting ambulation with wheelchair, walker, or cane, incontinence care, toileting, taking vital signs, housekeeping, meal preparation, daily paperwork / charting.
All Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 months’ hands-on personal caregiving experience with the activities of daily living
- Current Adult CPR for everyone (Child CPR for those who will be caring for children)
- Current First Aid Certification
- Current TB clearance, with 2nd step. (If positive, need X-ray with proof of +PPD)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to ambulate within a variety of home situations
- Criminal Abstract free from any and all felony convictions and any misdemeanors related to the scope of the position
- Access to the Internet + valid, current email address
- Cell phone
- Pass all written entry exams with 80% correct or higher
- Must pass 4 out of 5 skills assessments
- Must have the legal right to work in the US
- Must possess valid, current driver’s license if willing to drive for clients
- Driver’s abstract if willing to drive for clients
Benefits: Flexible hours, long and shorts shifts; day or night. Island-wide work locations in clients’ homes. Health insurance and 401k available. Competitive hourly rates.
How to Apply for this Job
- Please click here to download the Employment Application to your computer. (Right-click and select “Save File As…” or “Save Link As…”)
- Fill it out and save it again.
- Email Application and resume to email@example.com